Thank you Fra Bu! – Francesco and his brothers Lorenzo and Giovanni are the owne…
Thank you Fra Bu! – Francesco and his brothers Lorenzo and Giovanni are the owners of the delicious Italian cafe and gelato shop Pappalecco. They have the absolute best gelato in town along with delicious coffee and food at four locations in Little Italy Hilcrest Kensington and Delmar. Fun fact: their gelato recipe originated from their hometown in Pisa Italy and while in Europe this last September I had the opportunity to meet their family and eat at the restaurant where the recipe came from. Go check them out! – Welcome to American Profit Consulting… Im a former business banking/lender looking to disrupt the business financial services industry by telling and advising clients with the TRUTH. I have a deep passion for entrepreneurialism but have spent the last 14 years working for business banks under their agenda. During that time I knew I was under serving business owners around me because of the bias guidance I was forced to give in allegiance to the bank that employed me. Now I have the opportunity to share industry secret and guidance that is so incredibly important to any business new or old. Ive followed incredibly inspirational pages on IG like Manny Khoshbin Melissa Cuban Foundr Magazine The Billionaires Club and Grant Cardone and have been inspired by all the pictures and quotes but have yet to find a page that illustrates the how to. How to access capital how to increase cash flow how to lower overhead how to scale your business and build your balance sheet which in turn builds your net worth. This has led me to build this business and this page. I am going to tell you what the banks dont want you to know. Im going to give you insider information. This is @americanprofitconsulting. – Call or DM for details. – Follow @americanprofitconsulting for business advice and guidance you can use. – Tag a business owner – #americanprofitconsulting #apc #apconsulting #business #cashflow #assets #startup-life #millions #businesswoman #businessman #businesscoach #businessinsurance #company #growth #entrepreneur #san diego #finances #startuplife #inc #creditcardprocessing #success #startup #smallbusiness #win #winning #busin

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น