Super excited for my clients who gave me a super short time frame to find a plac…


Super excited for my clients who gave me a super short time frame to find a place, specifics on type of property and did I mention it was THE ONLY property on the market that fit their absolutely wants and needs. We beat out 5 offers and I got the closing costs covered! We got this done not by being the highest bidder but persistent and constant follow up from my amazing lender and I. Also not only did my lender enroll my client in a program that helps first time home buyers with less than 3% down but also got him an amazing rate that lowered his monthly payments more than he could’ve imagined. Woo hoo! Cheers to a smooth escrow and clients who now have a place to call home! 🏡🔑 If you’ve been thinking of taking that next step let’s set up a time and day that work best for you! You could be missing out on a great opportunity!! Did I mention there are first time buyer programs that you may be qualify for as well and credit repair assistance? For more info contact me 619.764.2365 or rosesdrealtor@gma… #lajollalocals #sandiegoconnection #sdlocals – posted by Realtor_Rose www.instagram.com…. See more post on La Jolla at LaJollaLocals.com



Source by lajollalocals

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้