(Full story: www.facebook.com/…) Good morning my neighbors here in sunny Flor…


(Full story: www.facebook.com/…) Good morning my neighbors here in sunny Florida Today’s post is to bring to your attention a subject that is very dear to me, and that I personally experienced myself. Almost 4 years ago, my beloved wife Rita died in my arms from a massive heart attack. It was so sudden, that in 15 minutes my entire existence and world changed. After 33 years, I was now alone. What should I do? Who should I call? The only pre-need planning was the purchase of life insurance on each other. Our daughter lives up north, never wanted to deal with the subject, so nothing was set up. Well, to make a long story short, after two months of creditors calling and waiting for the life insurance to pay me, the funeral cost ended up including the markup — $22,000! This is why I am writing this. Did you know that the average cost of a funeral is $8,343? The 2013 National Funeral Directors Association general price list: $4,000 – $5,000 for a plot $1,500 for a casket $3,000 – $5,000 for a cremation Add the credit card bills, hospital bills that are not covered, and all other costs associated with the loss of loved ones. WOW! To avoid what happened to me, call for the free booklet: “My Final Whishes” planning guide and I will personally – with your action – design the best and most cost effective pre-need plan available. Enjoy the day! Morty Katz 954-854-6585



Source by moritafinancial

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้